Thursday, April 16, 2009

Announcing Baby DiEduardo

On Friday, January 9, 2009, my dad's birthday, I woke up and had a strange feeling that I should take a pregnancy test. While Kyle was still asleep, I took the test, and much to my surprise it was positive!! I walked out of the bathroom with a big grin on my face and Kyle asked what I was doing. I told him I had taken a pregnancy test and then I began to cry. He asked if it was negative and I cried with excitement "NO IT'S POSITIVE!!!" He checked the test too to make sure I wasn't going crazy and sure enough - there was a big positive symbol in the window.

Three tests later and I was still pregnant! YAY!


We had already planned to go to Columbia Friday evening to celebrate my dad's birthday and we thought this was the perfect time to announce the wonderful news to our parents. We bought them each a bib that said "I love Grandma" and "I love Grandpa" and boy were they each surprised! My mom was SO excited and cried many tears of excitement. My dad didn't get it at first, thinking the bib was for Bella, his granddog (LOL) and Joan was so excited for us! The next day we drove back to Rock Hill to share the good news with Kyle's parents. They were shocked and so excited for us as well!


My first doctor's appointment was on Wednesday, January 14th and they confirmed the wonderful news for us - Baby DiEduardo is due September 19th! We are SO excited and thrilled about this awesome adventure and we can't wait to become parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment