Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mom = Blessed

A week ago we went to Columbia to celebrate Mother's Day and what a special day it was.  It was a day of reflection for me....to be a mother is truly an amazing gift.  I'm forever grateful for all of the love and support my mom has shown me throughout the years and I'm truly blessed and honored to be a mother to the most precious, beautiful little girl.

For Mother's Day we were able to see a lot of our family in Columbia.  We went to church and then headed to a yummy Greek place for lunch.

 I don't think it gets much sweeter than this.  Someone is smitten over their niece.  And someone is smitten over their Uncle John...aka Dutch.

  "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." -- Abraham Lincoln
Three generations

What a wonderful day to celebrate mothers, sisters, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, aunts, cousins, friends and any other woman who has ever cared for or loved a child.  Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment