Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ultimate Slacking Blogging Mommy

Yep, that's me!  I'm super duper slack in the blogging department but that's because every bit of my attention (well, my spare attention when I'm not working or sleeping) has been lovingly devoted to a certain busy little toddler.

Over the past few weeks we've been busy...

Having a snack and trying to feed the ducks at Winthrop Lake...
...visiting all of our fave animals at the Riverbanks Zoo...

...going grocery shopping at Harris Teeter and making sure we leave w/ a blublubblublublu (aka BALLOON!!)
...coloring for the first time w/ colored pencils...
...enjoying the beautiful sunshine and playing outside...
...playing "dress up" with fun, crazy outfits...
...dancing to the Fresh Beat Band...
...playing dress up AGAIN!"...
...playing "Superhero dress up" like Toodee on Yo Gabba Gabba...
...and riding her rocking horse all by herself like a big girl!
Whew!  See why I haven't had time to blog!?!  She's been busy growing and exploring.  And boy have we had FUN!!  I love to just sit back and watch her explore.  It's so amazing to me how smart she is and how she picks things up so quickly.  Truly awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment