- I serve an amazing God.
- He blessed me with the most amazing family and I grew up around so much love and fun that I want to be able to provide the same for my family.
- I have friends that are all unique and awesome in their on special way.
- I met and fell in love w/ the perfect guy for me. Honestly, I don't think anyone out there could love me (and put up w/ me!! ;)) the way he does. He's the best husband and father in the whole wide world.
- I have the best in-laws and parents who do so much for us and we are forever grateful.
- Our first "child" is the sweetest, cutest, sometimes bad (when she gets things she's not supposed to have), biggest yorkie ever.
- Our neighbors are wonderful and we are so lucky to be surrounded by such special people
- I have the cutest, sweetest, most precious 18 1/2 month old little girl. She lights up our lives with everything she does. And when I say everything, I mean everything - when she sleeps my heart melts, when she eats she giggles and makes faces when she doesn't like the taste of something, when she plays and doesn't know we're watching, the list goes on...
A lot of times in life we get too busy to "stop to smell the roses" so I'm trying to be more aware of that and really soak in how wonderful my life really is. Martina McBride's song, Blessed, truly makes me realize that wow, I really AM blessed!!