Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Three reasons why Stella's DEFINITELY a girlie girl...

#1 - She FINALLY let me paint her toenails and you have NO idea how happy this made me.  I've always wanted to paint them but she's very sensitive to people touching her feet.  Her feet are very ticklish and she doesn't even like for you to clip her toenails.  So today while she was napping, I painted mine, and when she woke up from her nap she looked at my toenails and said "HA TOENAILS!"  (BTW, she always says "ha toenails" and we have no clue why she says that but today I kinda thought she said "HOT TOENAILS" b/c she liked them. lol) Anywho, I could sense her excitement so I decided to ask her if I could paint hers and SHE LET ME!!!
Seriously how cute are those lil piggies?!  I could just eat them up!!  

#2 - Lately Stella's been quite the lil gymnast.  While Kyle and I are getting ready in the mornings we'll often walk in the living room and find her "performing". 
She does this frontwards and backwards, too.  Yep, she's gonna be a gymnast - and a good one at that. ;)

#3 - Today while I was doing laundry, I heard Stella talking.  I knew exactly what she was doing...talking on her phone.  So I quickly ran and grabbed the video camera but she got a little shy when she saw me.  However, you can definitely tell what a little diva we have....carrying her pocketbook while talking on her cellphone.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment