Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Workin' 9 to 5

On May 23rd I began a new "career" as a Human Resource Assistant at a local company.  I walked in the door and was immediately greeted by smiles from everyone.  After talking with my supervisor during the first 15 minutes, in walks a coworker with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  And she said they were for ME! :)  My sweet aunt was so thoughtful enough to send these to me and let me tell you - it made my day!!  Thanks, Sandra! :)

This pic definitely doesn't do them justice b/c they were absolutely beautiful!  

I can't say enough wonderful things about my new job...I love the company, the owners are wonderful people who I've gotten to know throughout the years being involved in the community, my coworkers are so friendly and my boss is so cheerful and always full of compliments.  One of my BF's works there as well, so we've been able to have "lunch dates" and catch up a few times a week.

New job = one happy girl!!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful flowers!! You've got a very sweet auntie!
    So glad you are loving your new job! I know they love having you! :)

    ReplyDelete