Monday, August 22, 2011

5 Year Anni Trip To...

NYC BABY!!!!

Kyle surprised me for our 5 Year Anniversary w/ a trip to New York City.  It was a quick, but perfect, weekend getaway.  We arrived Friday, did a little shopping and then went for dinner and drinks at Thalia.
 Then we headed over to Gershwin Theater to see WICKED!  While I absolutely loved it, I can't say the same for the hubs.  I looked over and he was dozing during the first 15 minutes.  I enjoyed it though and I hope he enjoyed his expensive nap.  LOL
 Saturday we got up early and headed out shopping on 5th Avenue.  Not before seeing Samuel L. Jackson first though. ;)
 We found a yummy local pub down a side street for lunch.
 And the shopping continued after lunch.
 We ended our busy day by having dinner w/ our wonderful friends, Emily and Pankaj and Pankaj's brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment