Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stella Sayings

We've been on the go non-stop, but I didn't want to forget some of the funny and interesting things Stella's been saying...
  • When you ask her if she wants wants to use the potty, she quickly says "No like it!"  Or when you choose an outfit she doesn't like she quickly tells you "No like it!"  I've heard toddlers at this age have a tendency to say "no" often - I guess this is her take on the word "no".
  • She calls yogurt - weh-gets
  • When something is beautiful she says "weaful" (LOVE hearing her say this!)
  • When she wants you to hold her she says "Hold You Me!"  (ha ha I always ask her "Who is going to hold mommy?!")
  • Balloons are "MOONS" - She loves them!  Especially from Harris Teeter.
  • Mangos = Flamingos
I'm sure there are others but these are just a few off the top of my head.  I'll be sure to fill you in on more as I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment