Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba & Halloween

Okay so I'm just a little behind but I definitely needed to post about our exciting trip to see Yo Gabba Gabba.  While I don't think it was Stella's favorite "concert" she's ever been to, I think she enjoyed watching the characters perform live.  If the volume was turned down just a hair she probably would have enjoyed it more. But I must say she was definitely the "Belle of the Ball" in her cool Yo Stella Stella outfit.  She loved twirling in her fun pink tutu skirt and it was a fun family outing for our family.



Next up was Halloween and boy did we have fun!  We had a costume contest at my work and I definitely wanted to participate but didn't have anything creative to wear.  Until I saw a friend of mine in her costume and I quickly "borrowed" her idea.  Carmen Miranda and I ended up coming in 3rd place and scoring $25!  Saweet!
 But the most beautiful princess of all that day was definitely Snow White.  Stella loved prancing around in her special ball gown and saying "Trick or Treat" as neighbors handed her candy.  We only took her to a few houses but she had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment