Sunday, January 21, 2018

Long Time, No See

Wow!  It's been almost SIX YEARS since my last post!  I guess I can thank life for that - babies (that are not babies anymore), work, family, friends, a new house, and community involvement are all of the exciting things that have happened since my last post.  Not that life is slowing down because I feel like it's just as busy, but, I've decided to bring blogging back into my life.

SO much has happened since I've last blogged!  For a quick recap - we're now a family of 5!  I gave birth to Bailey in June of 2012 and she, Stella, and Bella (our sweet Yorkie) are known as the DiEduardo Divas.  I guess I can be counted in that nickname as well.  Stella and Bailey are now in 2nd grade and kindergarten, respectively.  Kyle is doing amazing in his profession as a financial advisor with Edward Jones.  I recently resigned from my job as HR Coordinator and have become a stay at home mom.  Not something I thought would happen but I had a health scare (post on that to come soon!) that brought everything to reality and I realized life is precious...it goes by in the blink of an eye...and I want to treasure every second I have on this Earth with my awesome family and friends.


I'm super excited to continue documenting all of our exciting adventures, milestones, celebrations, and fun family happenings with friends and family so I hope you'll follow along.


No comments:

Post a Comment