Thursday, April 26, 2018

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mothers are such special people in our lives and we should honor them more than once a year, in my opinion.  However, one day is specifically dedicated to moms and that day is quickly approaching.  Before Sunday, May 13 arrives, I've rounded up some unique gifts any mom is sure to love.


First up is my mom's #1 wish list item - the Magnolia Table - Joanna Gaines Cookbook.  My mom, like so many other women, is obsessed with Chip and Joanna Gaines.  I gave her Chip Gaines' book, Capital Gaines, for Christmas and she loved it so I know she's bound to love this as well!  Also, Amazon has Joanna's book for $17.99 while I've seen it at higher prices at other retail stores.  Another reason why I love Amazon - great prices!


Next up is this gorgeous necklace, or any other handmade necklace, from my talented friend, AnnaBell.  I love being a cheerleader for my sweet friends and this sweet friend is definitely one you should check out.  Look up Wrapped in Wire on Instagram and gift your mom one of her gorgeous handmade necklaces.  I know this is on my wish list because they're so beautiful, unique and no two are the same!


Y'all, how gorgeous is this handbag!?  Such a stunning, one-of-a-kind statement piece for a dazzling evening out.  My father-in-law purchased this for my mother-in-law for her birthday and this is on my wish list as well.  So stunning!  I posted a similar one for my Valentine's Day Gift Guide from the same store.  Be sure to check out Faded Crown on Instagram for all of the latest fashion accessories and local friends, be sure to stop in and tell my friend, Jaime, hello!


Another unique item you should request for Mother's Day is a hand-painted, watercolor masterpiece from my dear friend, Allyson Watson.  She gifted me a beautiful piece as a host gift for our Galentine's Day party and I bought a pretty gold frame to show it off.  It's definitely one of my favorite pieces we have framed in our home.  Check out her Instagram page, Allyson Watson Watercolor.  She is so amazingly talented!  If you don't get this for Mother's Day, you need to purchase one for yourself asap.


The "IT" handbag of spring/summer is this adorable Bamboo Clutch.  What's great is they have a large and small version on Amazon and it has a 5-star rating!  Yes, please!  So many fashion bloggers rave over their expensive version, but I think this option would be just as great and it looks exactly the same.  So why not save a few bucks and buy some Beautycounter products with what you'd save if you bought the original. :)



Speaking of Beautycounter, this awesome gift set, or any item or gift set for that matter, would be a fabulous gift idea for any mom!  This gift set, which includes a bag with Lemongrass Sugar Body Scrub and Citrus Mimosa Body Butter, will be relaunching again in a few days and will probably sell out quickly.  If you're interested in ordering this product, message me and I can be sure to place your order as soon as it becomes available.  If you're interested in any other products, simply click on this LINK and place your order now.  I can't rave about these products enough!  I love so many of the cleansing products and the charcoal mask is by far my fave product.

I hope these gift ideas are helpful for everyone.  Be sure to pamper your mom, mother-in-law, grandmother, friend, or any other female that has been a "mom" in your life and make them feel extra special this Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment