Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Things I'm Loving Lately on Amazon

It's been a while since I've posted.  Life has been super busy with Spring Break (we took the girls on the Disney Cruise - fun and informative post to come soon about that) and now the Come-See-Me Festival is happening in our town which means tons of fun festival activities for the community to enjoy.

I've run into several people lately that read my blog and they commented about liking my favorite finds so I thought I'd do another post about "Things I'm Loving Lately on Amazon".  Since I'm still unable to drive, Amazon has become my go to for finding anything I need.  This new list of items is definitely a hodge podge of items but they're all great!

#5 - Ruffle Dress

Saturday evening we attended a fundraiser for Winthrop University Athletics.  I cheered at Winthrop and Kyle coached baseball at Winthrop so this fundraiser is special to us and this year we served on the auction committee for the event.  The school colors are garnet and gold so I wanted to try and find a dress with those colors.  Amazon has SO many options for anything you're looking for, but the key is to search for specifics, read the reviews, and check and see if the item has free returns.  These are important when purchasing an item on Amazon and this dress fit the bill.  I knew I wanted a fun, unique dress and Amazon pulled through with a win!  I received so many compliments on this dress and it was well worth the $45!

#4 - The Greatest Showman DVD

If you haven't seen The Greatest Showman, do yourself a favor and spend $14.96 and watch it.  Once you watch it once, you'll have it on repeat and then you'll purchase the CD.  We've had both the CD and DVD playing daily since we received them.  One word to sum them both up = amazing!

#3 - Gripstic Snack Sealers
Kyle's aunt always gives us "unique" things for Christmas but they're always so cool and things I would definitely not purchase myself.  She bought these Slide & Seal Bag Sealers and they're so cool and keep our chips and snacks organized and fresh.  And they have a handle.  While I couldn't find the exact ones on Amazon, I found something similar that would work just as well.  They're easy to use and they have a 5-star rating!

#2 - Garmin Watch
Recently, Kyle ran in the P200 race which is relay race from Columbia to Charleston.  He had been mentioning that he wanted a Garmin to wear for the race so we searched on Amazon and lo and behold he was able to make this purchase and receive it within a few days.  This item has a 4-star rating and there are over 1,200 reviews.  Again, make sure you read the reviews for each item you're purchasing, expensive or not.  I can't stress that enough!

#1 - Balloon Inflator
I love a party!  Who doesn't right?!  Well, I love planning and throwing a party!  And this year I was a team leader for the Volunteer Sponsor Party for the Come-See-Me Festival.  I've been eyeing balloon garlands on Pinterest and knew I wanted to try to create one for this party.  I must say, it's a lot harder than it looks but we made it happen thanks to this awesome balloon inflator.  It blows the balloons up in seconds and you're able to stop and start it based on the size balloon you want.  I highly recommend this product, especially if you love throwing a party as much as I do!

Told ya, a random mix of fabulous finds from one of my fave websites, Amazon!  More fun posts to come, but if you have a topic you'd like me to discuss, please send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment