Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Fabulous Fashion Finds

Since I haven't done a fashion post in a while, I wanted to share a few items I've found recently that I've gotten a ton of compliments on.  Of course these items are at awesome prices because I love a bargain, especially now that Daddy Warbucks has me on an envelope system.  {insert eye roll}

First up are these BLACK GINGHAM SHORTS I scored from Amazon.  These adorable shorts can be yours too for $17.99.  Yep,  you read that right...less than $18.  They're so light-weight and with a belt that ties around the waist, you can adjust them to your liking.  Also, they have tons of other color options.  I'll definitely be purchasing another pair soon!


Next up is the BLACK TOP I bought to go with the black gingham shorts.  Again, Amazon for the win.  This top has a 4 out of 5 star review and I would totally rate it at a 5!  It's so comfy and only $15.99.  Yes please!  So my entire outfit is less than $35.  Score!


For Father's Day I bought Kyle a pair of MEN'S OXFORD SNEAKERS.  He LOVES them!  And these were yet another Amazon find!  The price has since gone gone up a tad but I love these and think they're super stylish and can be dressed up or down for a more casual look.  They come in several colors and fabric options so I'm sure they'd have some to match your man's liking.


I love love love a romper!  They're stylish and most of the time they're extra comfy.  This may shock you but I got this adorable BLUE ROMPER at American Eagle.  I haven't shopped there in YEARS but I was cruising around the mall and happened to pop in the store.  I was quite surprised when I spotted this cutie.  The back is unique and I love the flutter sleeves.  Another reason I love this frock is because I've worn it with chunky heels and flip flops so it's very versatile. 


Another Amazon find are these fabulous CAT EYE SUNGLASSES.  I have a pair of black cat eye sunglasses but wanted a pair in gold.  These would fit any face shape and are oh so cute!  They come with a case, bag inside the case, and a cloth to clean them with.  All for $12.99!  You can't beat it!


Hope you enjoy these fun fashion finds.  Share your fashion finds too as I'm always on the hunt for unique duds that are sure to make a statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment