Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Bailey's Masterpiece Birthday Party

Not sure how my baby is now 6!?  They say time flies and I couldn't agree more.  While it makes me sad to know the years are flying by, I sure am enjoying watching both of my girls grow up.

Bailey decided she wanted a paint party this year since she wants to "be a 'paintist'" when she grows up.  So, a paint party you will get my dear.  And I must say, this was probably the easiest birthday party I've ever put together.  I contacted Clay Escape, a local paint your own pottery shop, and they were wonderful to work with.

Below are details from the party:

Cute little paint brush party favors made with rice krispies and candy melts.

She chose her cake from a few Pinterest pictures.  I took the photo to Publix and asked if they could create something similar.  I was absolutely blown away when we picked it up.  They did a phenomenal job and the price was incredible too!  Highly recommend Publix for any of your cake needs!

Did you doubt that we would have a photo booth?!  Always!!

Handmade paint brush for the backdrop.

We had a few snacks since the party was in the morning.  I love having parties before lunch because you can keep the food to a minimum.

The "Picasso Paint Brushes" turned out super cute and were easy to make.  Pretzel rods and candy melts for the win!

The food table turned out darling with tons of paint accents.  I purchased paint tins from Home Depot to put some of the food in.  I also purchased the paint brushes from Home Depot for the banner and painted them colors to match the theme of the party.



The precious birthday girl!


She sure is a lucky girl to be surrounded by so many sweet friends!

These adorable paint placemats were from Hobby Lobby.  I also purchased the plates and napkins from Hobby Lobby as well.  I swear I could spend hours (and $$$$) in that store!  One of my faves!



What a fun party!  Thanks to everyone who helped make Bailey's 6th Birthday Party a masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment