Friday, August 10, 2018

Awesome August Amazon Finds

You guys know I love a good Amazon deal and my most recent finds did not disappoint.  There's tons of sunshine, summertime and pool time left to be had in the south so there's plenty of time to wear all of these cute pieces.

First up is this super cute tie front dress.  I wanted something light-weight and airy to wear to the Keith Urban concert as I knew it would be super hot and this was the PERFECT dress!  I received SO many compliments at the concert and loved telling gals that I scored it from Amazon.  Why pay designer prices when you can look just as chic for a fraction of the price.  And this dress was $19.99!  Hello, that's a no brainer!


Next up, I wanted to have Kyle a cute swimsuit for our Turks and Caicos trip and I found these navy shrimp swim trunks for $21.  Y'all these look similar to Vineyard Vines swim trunks and are more than half off the price.  If you haven't noticed, I'm all about finding a deal!

Another fun Amazon purchase - this adorable red pom pom tassel trim swimsuit!  I received so many compliments on this cute swimmy and I love that the price is less than $30.  Yes, please!  It's super flattering and can hide your tummy and covers the bum just right.  It runs a tad small so go up a size.  I've said it before and I'll say it a million times again - READ. THE. REVIEWS!  Also, I make sure to purchase items that have "free returns" as an option in case the fit isn't right.  This suit tho was an awesome Amazon find!!

Recently I wore this adorable stripe print wrap dress to church and a day of family fun.  I received numerous compliments on it and that just makes ya feel good!  I think it would be flattering on all body types because it has a cinched waist and you can tie it as tight as you'd like.  The pom poms add a fun, flirty element to it too so I think it's perfect for day or night.


A cute find for the girls was this adorable horse dress.  We headed to the rodeo last weekend and I knew the divas would love having a dress with horses on it to wear to the event.  This specific brand has tons of other appliques that are precious for every event you can think of.  From rainbows to unicorns, birds to princesses, hearts to popsicles - you name it!  The quality is great and the price is even better at less than $15! 

I love finding great pieces on Amazon, especially with Prime, because you can have it shipped directly to your doorstep in just a matter of a couple of days.  Don't forget to always check for free returns in case an item doesn't fit.  Happy shopping, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment