Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shower for Me & SLD

This past Saturday, 11 of my girlfriends threw me and SLD a fabulous baby shower where I was surrounded by family members and friends. The decorations were so adorable - in my "signature colors" of pink and green, of course. ;)

The food was DE-LISH! So many yummy things to eat - fresh fruit, chicken tenders, veggies, quiche and dips just to name a few!

I loved the precious petit fours with SLD's initials and they were scrumptuous too!


After playing a few games, it was time to open gifts - and holy cow, there were so many!

My friend Stacey has her own online children's nursery decor business and she handmade a special lamp for SLD's room - how beautiful!


We got tons of things off her registery so that will be a big help when she arrives. We also got a lot of things with her initials monogrammed on them - so cute!

And of course, some Gamecock gear - GO COCKS!

Kyle's mom suprised me and gave me beautiful things that were in Kyle's nursery when he was a baby. I can't wait to tell SLD about them when she grows up - so special!

And everyone knows SLD will be a baseball fan and will be at all (well, most) of Daddy's games so she HAS to have outfits and burp cloths for those. Thanks, Ali! :)


Here are the awesome hostesses with the mostesses...Mels, Ali, Kell, Dunc, Marty, Mere, Mary, A, Chrissi, Laurie and Valek. You ladies are the bomb!! Thank you SO much for such a wonderful shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment