Monday, July 6, 2009

Sneak Peek

While I was away on a mini vacation in Hilton Head to visit my aunt, Kyle was hard at work painting the nursery. I came home on Sunday, June 28th to find the room was well underway to be "fit for a princess!" The walls are painted green and have an elegant stripe pattern, thanks to Kyle's awesome painting skills. The furniture was delivered Tuesday, June 30th and I couldn't wait to wash her beautiful bedding and see it all together. Here's a sneak peek at our princesses room! Isn't it gorgeous!?!

When I came home from work on Wednesday, July 1st Kyle had a wonderful surprise waiting for me - he had the glider and ottoman delivered!! Our little girl's room is coming together and I can't begin to tell you how beautiful it really is. The photos definitely don't do it enough justice.

Of course Bella and I had to try it out and we give it an A+! It's SO comfy and I can't wait to rock our sweet baby girl in it.

I'll definitely be taking more pics of the nursery as it progresses so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment