Saturday, September 19, 2009

STILL waiting

Today is September 19th and there is still no SLD! :( We thought for sure she would have made her big debut by now but I guess she has other plans. I've tried eating spicy foods, walking, eggplant parmesan, just to name a few and NOTHING has worked. But, I guess she and God have a day in mind that she will arrive and we just have to sit and wait. If she's not here by Wednesday, September 23rd, we will head to the hospital to be induced.

On an exciting note, I got my diaper bag in the mail today and OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It's exactly what I have been looking for and it's perfect!! It's a pink Dooney & Bourke diaper bag - SO me and I love it! That definitely made my day considering all I can do these days is sit and wait on my sweet, spoiled, little girl to arrive.

Speaking of spoiled, I HAD to take a picture of her closet so you can see how spoiled and loved this lil girl really is already. This is just a portion of her clothes, toys, books, etc.

Can you tell she's the first grandchild on both sides of our family?! Can you tell how loved she's going to be by everyone?! This is one lucky little girl. Now if we can just get her to come we can shower her with love and kisses. Hopefully not too much longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment