Thursday, October 7, 2010

Princess Stella....I mean, BELLA!

We've always treated our dog, Bella, like she was our "first born" child and always will.  She has been spoiled rotten since the day we got her.  She sleeps in the bed w/ us, gets groomed once a month (she used to get groomed more often before Stella arrived...oopsy!  However I brush her all the time! ;)), gets distilled bottled water and has more toys than I have shoes!!  Basically we treat her like royalty and now I'm beginning to believe she thinks she's a princess too.

As you can see in my last post, we love taking family walks in the evenings.  Well, this time, Bella thought she should be the driver of Stella's car.
"Ahem, faster, Daddy!!!"
I don't think Kyle knows what to do w/ all of these princesses in the house.  Oh and did I mention I'm a princess too?! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment