Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saturday Shower in Columbia

My cousins, Julie and Janea, and my Aunt Joan hosted a shower for me and SLD on Saturday, August 22nd in Columbia. It was so nice to be surrounded by so many friends and family - many from the church I grew up in Columbia.

My cousins and aunt know me oh so well and had a crown for me to wear that said "New Mom To Be"! Once a princess - always a princess - too cute!

The food was scrumptious and the cake was so adorable with SLD's intials.

This was my last shower and once again I was amazed by the support, love and showering of gifts - SLD is one lucky girl and so am I!

Many thanks to my mom for coming to all of my showers and supporting me during this exciting time! I think she might even be a little more excited than I am if that's at all possible! LOL

Soon, SLD will join these cute lil girls, Jaida and Reese, and be another princess in the family! :)

My Aunt Sandra and cousin, Ashley, came up for the weekend to share this special occasion with me. Loved having ya'll stay with me!

I am so blessed to have my Granny here sharing this special time with me. She is so excited and will be a wonderful great-grandmother to SLD!

Thank you to my awesome cousins and Aunt Joan for hosting this shower for me and SLD! Everything was so nice and I'm truly thankful!


1 comment:

  1. Cute dress!!! And your mom looks so pretty in her pink!! I loved looking at all of SLD's beautiful things tonight! Can't wait to see her in all of those precious outfits :)

    ReplyDelete