Saturday, March 3, 2018

Beautycounter Products I'm Loving Lately

In honor of Beautycounter celebrating their 5th anniversary on Sunday, March 4th, I thought I would share my current 5 FAVORITE BEAUTYCOUNTER PRODUCTS.


This Rejuvenating Face Cleanser is what I wash my face with every night and my face feels SO clean and soft after using it.  It's super gentle but yet removes all of my makeup and the green tea in it helps soothes and calms the skin.


Some nights after I wash my face with the Rejuvenating Face Cleanser, I'll use the Rejuvenating Toner Pads.  However, every night my final step of "putting my face to bed" is by using the Rejuvenating Night Cream.  A small pea-sized amount goes a long way, as it does with all of the products, but especially this one.  This cream locks in moisture while you sleep and helps your skin feel smoother and firmer by morning.  My friends from high school and college know I never washed my face before going to bed.  And to be honest, I never did it consistently until I started using Beautycounter about 6 months ago.  How gross?!  Now, I love going to bed each night with a clean face and love waking up to a rejuvenated face.


When I get out of the shower each morning I use the Nourishing Day Cream first.  It locks in moisture throughout the day and is lightweight, but not greasy which is awesome!


After I use the Day Cream, I use the Nourishing Rosewater Mist.  This product helps wake up your complexion and get it ready to apply your makeup for the day.  It smells amazing and isn't overwhelming.  Feels refreshing too!  You can also apply this over your makeup as a setting spray.


My ultimate favorite product, so far, is the No. 3 Balancing + Charcoal Facial Mask.  Y'all, I cannot rave about this product enough.  I'm obsessed with the results of it and would recommend it to women of all ages.  I use this mask about 2-3 times a week in the evenings after I remove my makeup and I can tell a difference in my skin each time I use it.  It draws out impurities in my skin and evens out my skin color.  It's amazing!!

I can't speak highly enough of all of their products and their mission.  Their mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone and I truly believe in this mission.  The United States has not passed a major federal law to regulate the safety of ingredients used in personal care products since 1938.  That is astonishing and I'm so glad Beautycounter is making an effort to improve beauty products so we can have better beauty with safer products.  And, I'm glad to be a part of the team and help share their mission with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment