Saturday, February 10, 2018

Amazon Prime Fabulous Finds

Since my seizure/brain surgery, I've been unable to drive for 3 months (and won't be able to drive for 3 more months - South Carolina law).  However, that hasn't stopped me from finding the most awesome things on Amazon and having them shipped directly to my doorstep within 2-3 days.  Here are a few of my favorite finds from Amazon Prime.

I got these BOOTS for Kyle for Christmas and they were such a great find.  He typically wears dressier shoes when we're "out on the town", but it's nice for him to have a more casual boot/shoe as well.  And for $35, they are a steal!


This JEWELRY/MAKEUP CASE is so stinking cute!  Lucite and acrylic home items are all the rage right now.  I love that you can see all of your fab earrings or bracelets at once instead of opening each, individual drawer.  I can't speak highly enough of this awesome organizer and I might be ordering another one soon!


Who doesn't love The Greatest Showman?!  If you or your children are anything like my girls and me, we LOVE the soundtrack.  Even though this is already in my possession, I thought it would be a great Valentine's Day gift for the girls.  THE GREATEST SHOWMAN CD on Amazon is less than $12!  Score!! 


I asked for these COMPRESSIONZ LEGGINGS for Christmas and ended up getting two pair.  I'm SO glad I did though because now that I'm a stay at home mom, I want to look stylish without having to put forth much effort.  These leggings suck you in, in all the right places!  Can I get an amen?!  I've worn them with Hunter boots on a rainy day, with stylish slip-on tennis shoes, and with tall boots.  They super versatile and less than $30!


Y'all - this GUCCI DUPE BELT gives me all the heart eyes!  I've seen so many bloggers with the real Gucci belt so I searched on Amazon for a dupe and found it.  FOR $14.99!  Yes, please!  I got this right after Christmas and have worn it so much.  It's so versatile and super fab!


Those are my favorite Amazon Prime finds for now but stay tuned as I'm always purchasing items on this awesome website.  Happy Weekend, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment