Thursday, February 8, 2018

Be Safe, Be Beautiful

Eek!  I'm squealing with excitement because now I'm officially a Beautycounter consultant.  As most of you know, I will turn the big 4-0 this year!  I've also recently had brain surgery to remove a cavernous malformation that bled.  In addition, I've had allergic reactions to makeups and lotions on my face.  With all of that being said, I knew it was time to take my life and skincare into my own hands.  After using (and LOVING!!) their products for about 6 months, I decided to become a consultant with Beautycounter and I could not be more thrilled!  Beautycounter's mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone.  They rigorously screen every product for safety which is awesome and makes me feel like I can Be Safe and Be Beautiful!


I'm eager to try more products and recently purchased the items above.  But the products I love so far are the rejuvenating face cleanser, the rejuvenating toner pads, and the rejuvenating night cream.



I hope you'll join me on this journey and in sharing their mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone.  If you're interested in reviewing any products or purchasing, please use this link that will direct you to my website.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to try a product before purchasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment