Friday, February 9, 2018

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Ok ladies, it's time to share this post with your hubs!  I've rounded up the top 5 must haves for Valentine's Day and honestly, these are on my list as well.

#5 - Sole Society Crossbody  I love a crossbody purse!  They're great for concerts, all-day shopping, or any time you don't feel like lugging around a huge purse.  I love this Sole Society crossbody purse and it comes in two colors.  What's even better - it's on sale for less than $25!

#4 - Versace Bright Crystal Perfume  I received a sample of this perfume when I made a purchase at Sephora and I LOVED this scent so much!  This is a fresh scent that isn't too overwhelming.  I'm not a huge perfume fan so for me to use the entire sample body speaks volumes.  

#3 -  Faded Crown Beaded Clutch - while they don't have a website, you can definitely find them on Instagram and Facebook.  I know, I know - you're thinking "two handbags on your wish list?!"  Yes please!  Recently I was at an event and saw a beautiful friend carrying this clutch and I was in awe.  How stunning!  She mentioned she got it from my favorite local store, Faded Crown.  This is DEFINITELY on my wish list for this year's Valentine's Day.  And if I don't get it for Valentine's Day it'll be on my wish list for every holiday until I do get it!  Absolutely beautiful and SO unique!



#2 - Tiny Tags Bar Necklace  This sweet necklace is absolutely precious and the perfect way to show off your children's names (and keep them close to your heart!) in a stylish way.  It's been on my list for a while.  Hint, hint, Kyle!!


#1 - Anything from Beautycounter, duh!  Last night I tried the balancing and charcoal facial mask and I woke up this morning with clearer skin.  My husband asked if I did a before and after pic!  HA!  

I typically have some redness on my face but this morning it was clearer.  I can't wait to use it again and it can be used 2-3 times per week.


I can't speak highly enough of their products.  I love the rosewater mist too and it feels super refreshing after a shower before I put on makeup.  Another favorite is the rejuvenating night cream.  I love going to bed each night with a clean face and knowing the products I used are safe and free of harmful chemicals.  I could go on and on about their products so honestly anything from BC would be awesome to have!

I hope your Valentine's Day is extra special and filled with lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment