Monday, February 26, 2018

Target Roundup

Target is one of my most favorite places to shop!  It's a one-stop shop!  I mean, who doesn't LOVE Target?!  They have everything from clothes to accessories, household items to toiletries, and everything in between.  I've recently bought a few things that I absolutely adore so I thought I'd do a quick roundup of my current favorite things and my current wish list items.


Sunday, I wore a couple of my recent sale rack finds...this fun, cute top and my new favorite cat-eye sunglasses.  The shirt is from the Who What Wear line and I think this line is incredibly chic and you can mix and match their tops, skirts, and pants.  I love the cat-eye sunglasses that are on trend these days.  I always check out the 50% and 70% off racks because you never know what you're going to find there.  This shirt was just over $8 and my sunglasses were $7.  Score!


I haven't purchased this CROSSBODY BAG yet, but it's on my wish list.  It's perfect for traveling and would be perfect for my summer trip to New York City.  What an adorable accessory that can be dressed up or worn casually. 


Kyle and I gave the girls these adorable MACHU PICCH BIKINIS for Valentine's Day and they love them!  They're super cute and trendy.  Don't forget, right now all of their swimwear is buy one, get one 50% off.  Now is the perfect time to stock up on cute swimsuits with that great deal!


Espadrilles are all the rage for summer this year and I think these EMERY ESPADRILLE SANDALS are affordable and functional.  They can be worn with a dress, shorts, or even jeans and would be a great shoe to transition from winter to spring.


I love a good dry shampoo and this NOT YOUR MOTHERS DRY SHAMPOO is great and right now it's on sale for under $4!  I love not having to wash my hair every day and this dry shampoo helps revamp my hair with just a quick few sprays.  And I love that it's unscented!

We're surprising the girls with a Disney Cruise for Spring Break.  I love that Target has Disney shirts, accessories, and even the infamous MICKEY WAFFLE MAKER!  This is in my cart as we'll be surprising them in a couple of weeks and what a perfect treat for their surprise!


This PAISLEY PINK THRESHOLD RUG has made the perfect addition to our kitchen and I absolutely love it.  We have a lot of grey and blue in our home and I wanted to add another pop of color without going too crazy, but yet bringing everything together.  Right now it's on sale and you get an extra discount if you use your Target Red Card. 

If you don't have a red card yet, you must sign up for one ASAP.  You automatically save 5% with each purchase AND if you purchase anything online you automatically get free shipping.  It's a no brainer.  Happy shopping, friends, and I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment