Thursday, February 1, 2018

Five Favorite Lip Pouts I'm Loving Lately

I love lipstick!  Almost as much as I love sunglasses and shoes.  So today I'm rounding up my
TOP 5 LIP COLORS 
because Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and who doesn't want a pretty pout to kiss your Valentine.  This is a great mix of colors and ones that won't hurt your wallet.



#5 - Tartiest Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in the color "Bounce"
This is a fun color for transitioning from winter to spring or fall to winter.  I LOVE Tarte cosmetics and can't speak highly enough of them.  Their products are made without parabens, synthetic fragrances, and gluten, just to name a few.  Since I've had multiple allergic reactions to different brands of makeup, I can say that Tarte products are legit and great for my skin.

#4 - Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in the color "White Russian"
Buxom lip cream has a great texture, not too thick, and has a pout-boosting, plumping formula with just the right amount of tingle.  

#3 - NYX Intense Butter Gloss in the color "Tres Leches"
I just got this today at Target and that's what inspired this post.  So many times you wonder if a color would look good on you and well, this one, would look great on a ton of different skin tones.  Obviously, I'm not as tan as I am in the summer, but I thought this was such a fun color for now and would also look great with a tan.  (I'm dreaming of vacation, sunshine, tan skin, and cocktails!!  Can you tell?!) 



#2 - Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in the color "Dolly"
Again, this is a Buxom lipstick that has a slight tingle but it gives you the perfect pout.  It is also a smooth color that pairs well with a nude or coral lip liner.  

#1 - Tartiest Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in the color "Rose"
My ultimate favorite color I can wear year-round.  Also, I've found that the matte lip paint from Tarte lasts a long time so I don't find myself reapplying but maybe once or twice a day.  No matter if you're attending a cocktail party or going out with your friends to the movies, this is a great color and so versatile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment